Ralph Stonebraker Business Plan Award
Ralph Stonebraker Business Plan Award-Phase 1
2014 Application Form
Phone 1:__________________ Phone 2:__________________ E-mail Address______________________________
□ Start Up Business □ Existing Business/Date Started_________________________________
Business located in [circle]: Camden Dallas Hickory Laclede Miller Morgan Pulaski County
I have read and understand the application requirements:
Information, Eligibility And Rules:
- This award was created to recognize outstanding business plans for start-up or newly formed businesses in our area. The purpose of this award is to raise awareness of the importance of a detailed business plan to the future success of a new business.
- The business plan can be for a business just in the start-up phase or one that was started after August 31, 2011.
- Business plans must be received no later than August 30, 2014, to be considered for this award.
- Business plans will be reviewed by a panel of judges. All information in the business plan will be kept confidential.
- Finalists will be asked to meet with the judges panel to present the plan and answer questions.
- First place will receive $1,500 award; second place will receive $500 award.
- First and second place winners will be recognized at the Lake of the Ozarks SCORE annual meeting at Noon, Friday, October 17, 2014 at Tan-Tar-A Resort.
- If, in the judges’ opinion, the quality of the plans are not of a high enough standard, awards will not be given.
- Application form and business plan should be sent to StonebrakerBusinessPlan@yahoo.com [preferred]; or mailed to SCORE at PO Box 1375, Camdenton, MO 65020; or delivered to the SCORE office at 739 W. US Hwy 54 in Camdenton.
- To receive a copy of the judges’ scoring criteria, please send a request to the above e-mail address.